Terms of Serviceupdated on 13 march 2020
Acceptance of the Terms
- You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing a Website from, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, please do not use any of the Websites. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access a Website does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
- You know and understand that the materials presented on the website include explicit visual, audio, and/or textual depictions of nudity and explicit sexual activities; that you are not offended by such materials and that by agreeing to these Terms of Services you are warranting to us that you are intentionally and knowingly seeking access to such explicit sexual materials for your own personal viewing.
- You will use the Website solely for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You will not download, copy or distribute any part of the Website for any commercial purpose.
- You will not alter, delete, add, change or edit any of these Terms of Services, and any such attempted alteration shall be void and of no effect.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of a Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any part of the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of a Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website to visitors.
We may block some pages or pieces of content in specified countries in order to keep our affiliate's privacy secured.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites, and
- ensuring that all persons who access any of the Websites through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website material are owned by or licensed by the Provider and/or its affiliates, and their advertisers, licensors, suppliers, service providers, promotional partners and/or sponsors, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the relevant governing laws and conventions. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Content and/or Marks for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
The above described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service, including, specifically, your agreement to view the Website whole and intact as presented by the Website host, complete with any advertising, and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms of Service. If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated. In order to protect our rights some Content made available on the Website may be controlled by digital rights management technologies, which will restrict how you may use the Content. You must not circumvent, remove, delete, disable, alter, or otherwise interfere with any digital rights management technology. Such conduct is prohibited by law.
Use of Website
You agree that you will only use the Websites and our services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Website and our services for any other purposes, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without our express written consent.
You agree that you will view the Website and their content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Websites or eliminating any of the content of the Websites, including ads. By using the Websites, you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Websites and to refrain from using ad blocking software or to disable ad blocking software before visiting the Websites.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Website and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by the Websites for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the Websites’ operator or the respective licensors of the Content. The Websites and their licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Websites and the Content.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software, or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Website for any unauthorized purpose.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content. Any determination regarding breach of any of the following is final. Please review the following list of prohibited uses carefully before using the Website. Specifically, you agree not to use the Websites to:
- violate any law or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
- act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Websites, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
ve rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- deploy programs, software, or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct;
- deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
- exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Websites;
- remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid, or bypass any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Websites or in connection with our services;
- collect or store personal data about anyone;
- alter or modify without permission any part of the Websites or their content, including ads;
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites;
- exploit errors in design, features which are not documented, and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our prior written consent;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any information obtained from or through the Websites to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website;
- use any device, bots, scripts, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or that shortcut or alter Website functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by the Website's design;
- introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Website or our services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the rights to:
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites;
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Websites for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
We do not own, host, produce or upload any videos displayed on this website, we only link to them.
If you find inappropriate content that you believe should be removed (illegal content, copyright infringement) you can contact the site owner where it is hosted.
By your request we can remove thumbnails or images from our website, you can inform us at [email protected]
and we will get back to you.
We do our best to delete broken links, inappropriate content or copyrighted material when it is reported.
All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.
If you have any further question please email us at [email protected]
Changes to the Websites
Permitted Disclosures of Personal Information
The Website does not collect personally identifiable information (data such as your name, email address) The Website will not disclose any personally identifiable information it collects or obtains except if the Website is required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request (such as a court order, search warrant, subpoena, civil discovery request, or statutory requirement) and may in our sole discretion advise you of such process or request.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITES, THEIR SITE OPERATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES OR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR WEBSITES OR SERVICES, AND/OR (VI) INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THIRD-PARTY SITES, FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING PAYMENT AND DELIVERY OF RELATED GOODS OR SERVICES, AND ANY OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH DEALINGS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE WEBSITES OR THEIR SITE OPERTOR ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEGE THAT ANY CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE SITE MAY BE VIEWED, DOWNLOADED, REPUBLISHED, AND DISTRIBUTED – POTENTIALLY IN VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS OR THIS AGREEMENT – AND THAT YOU ASSUME SUCH RISKS AS A MATERIAL PART OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
Any claim by you that may arise in connection with these Terms of Service will be compensable by monetary damages, and you will in no event be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief.
We may terminate these Terms of Service for any or no reason at any time by notifying you through a notice on the Websites, by email, or by any other method of communication. Any such termination will be without prejudice to our rights, remedies, claims, or defenses hereunder. Upon termination of the Terms of Service, you will no longer have a right to access to our Content.